Tooth Extractions – Fort Worth, TX
Extractions in Westcliff
Most of the time, Dr. Kazmi and our team are able to repair even severely damaged teeth, but there are still some specific situations where the best solution is to simply remove a problem tooth (more on this below). We know this procedure can make many patients feel nervous, which is why we’re happy to answer any questions beforehand and use sedation dentistry to guarantee a comfortable experience. And, if needed, Dr. Kazmi can also replace any teeth as quickly as possible with a custom-made restoration so it looks like the extraction never happened.
Why Choose Westcliff Family Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Appointments for Urgent Situations
- Sedation Dentistry Makes Every Procedure Comfortable
- Dentist with More than 15 Years of Experience
Why Would Someone Need a Tooth Extraction?
Dr. Kazmi may recommend removing a tooth if:
- Extensive decay is starting to spread to nearby teeth
- Trauma has broken the enamel beyond the point of repair
- Advanced gum disease has weakened the bone supporting a tooth
- Room is needed in the mouth for a new denture/upcoming orthodontic treatment
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am in Pain/Had an Accident I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry I Want to Straighten My Smile I am Nervous/Afraid of the Dentist View Our Services